We have over 850 Churches in
Prince George's County.
There are 36 Mega Churches in the state of Maryland.
1/3 of those churches are in Prince George's County.
Many of our churches have large congregations, many
ministries, offer services and programs, and have a host of volunteers.
But yet our County still has the highest car theft in the state
of Maryland, homocides are on the rise, we have the highest foreclosure
rate in the state of Maryland, and a school system that remains
2nd from the bottom in the whole state. We have a crisis!
We look forward to working with our churches to
address how we can:
- Move our School System from the bottom to the top.
- Evoke positive change in the community.
- Reduce crime in our communities.
- Effectively reach out to all communities, constituents, elected
officials, clergy, non-profits, and businesses
- Enhance the quality of life for citizens in the County.